Udemy – DevOps Tutorial: Complete Beginners Training – 5 In 1 Bundle
Checkout more: udemy
Sale Page : udemy
This product is available
You can refer to the screenshots here :
Please contact us to get free sample
What Will I Learn?
- You will learn how to manage the infrastructure using automation tools and code.
- You will learn the Devops best practices which include Continuous Development, Continuous Testing, Configuration Management, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Monitoring.
- Should have basic knowledge of operating system and networking
- No other tools knowledge is required.
What is this course about:
In this course You will learn Hands on Devops Technology Concepts.
We will Cover:
What will you learn from this lecture:
In particularly, you will learn:
- Containerize a web-based application with a micro-service approach and automate it using Dockerfile.
- Design multi-container applications and automate the workflow using Compose.
- Scale Docker workflow with Docker Swarm, orchestrate and deploy a large-scale application across multiple hosts in the cloud.
- Best practices of working with Docker software in the field.
- In-depth knowledge about Docker software and confidence to help your company or your own project to apply the right Docker deployment workflow and continuously deliver better software.
- Invaluable DevOps skills such as setting up continuous integration pipelines.
DevOps Engineering Jobs and Career Opputunities:-
Engineering is a trending course from past few years ove the world. Every year there are many engineering graduates coming out from each part of country .
Q. What is the need for DevOps?
As per me, this answer should start by explaining the general market trend. Instead of releasing big sets of features, companies see if small features can be transported to their customers via a series of release trains. This is very much advantageous like quick feedback from customers, better software quality, etc. which in turn takes the company to high customer satisfaction. To achieve this, companies are required to:
Q. What is Git?
I will suggest that you attempt this question by first explaining about the architecture of Git.
Git is a form of Distributed Version Control system (DVCS). It lets you track changes to a file and allows you to revert to any specific change.
Its distributed architecture makes it more advantageous over other Version Control Systems (VCS) like SVN.
Another major advantage of Git is that it does not rely on a central server to store all the versions of a project’s files. Instead of that, every developer gets “clones” the copy of a repository. “Local repository” has the full history of the project on its hard drive so that when there is a problem like a server outage, you need your teammate’s local Git repository for recovery.
There is a central cloud repository as well where developers can commit changes and share it with other teammates where all collaborators are committing changes “Remote repository”
Q. In Git how do you revert a commit that has already been pushed and made public?
There are two possible answers to the above question so make sure that you include both because any of the below options can be used depending on the situation’s demand:
Remove the bad file in a new commit and push the file to the remote repository. This is the most common and natural way to fix a bug or an error. Once you have included necessary changes to the file, commit it to the remote repository. For that purpose I will use the command
git commit -m “commit message”
Now, Create a new commit that will undo all the changes that were made in the bad Commit. To do so I will be using the command
git revert <name of bad commit>
Q. How is DevOps different from Agile / SDLC?
I would suggest you go through the below explanation:
In a nutshell, Agile software development methodology keeps its focus on the development of software but, on the other hand, DevOps is responsible for development as well as the deployment of the software in the safest and reliable possible way.
Now remember, keep this thing in mind, you have included DevOps tools in the previous answer so be prepared to answer some questions related to that. They might be thrown at you.
Who is the target audience?
- Who wants to learn Docker Technologies
- The one should have IT experience. No other prerequisite.
Udemy, DevOps Tutorial: Complete Beginners Training, 5 In 1 Bundle, Download DevOps Tutorial: Complete Beginners Training, Free DevOps Tutorial: Complete Beginners Training, DevOps Tutorial: Complete Beginners Training Torrent, DevOps Tutorial: Complete Beginners Training Review, DevOps Tutorial: Complete Beginners Training Groupbuy, Download 5 In 1 Bundle, Free 5 In 1 Bundle, 5 In 1 Bundle Torrent, 5 In 1 Bundle Review, 5 In 1 Bundle Groupbuy.